Here’s how to make the best spaghetti recipe you’ve ever had and it’s healthy! It’s an awesome recipe to make at home for dinner or even while camping! Here’s how.
Recipe (6 Servings)
– 500 Grams of ground beef
– 2 Cups of Onion (Chopped)
– 3 Cloves of Garlic (Minced)
– 2 Cups of Zucchini (Chopped)
– 2 Cups of Carrot (Chopped)
– 2 Cups of Mushrooms (Chopped)
– 1 Jar (686 ml) of Tomato Sauce
– 500 grams of spaghetti
– Salt to Taste
– 1 egg (optional)
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add a few tablespoons of salt.
2. In a large pan, on medium high heat, fry ground beef till browned, and drain excess fat. Set aside.
3. In same pan, add 2 tbsp of vegetable oil. Fry onions for 5 minutes, then add 1 tbsp of salt and add garlic, zucchini, and carrots. Fry till zucchini are cooked through and add mushroom. Once mushrooms are done cooking, add groundbeef back to pan with tomato sauce.
4. Add spaghetti to a large pot of boiling water and cook till al dente. Often the lowest time as stated on pasta package. Drain. Add spagetti sauce to this pot and mix everything together. If a thicker sauce is desired, add one egg to the pasta, mix, and serve. Oh and top with cheese if you prefer.
Follow Bachelor on a Budget
Other great spaghetti videos: